Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Opening Statements

Greetings Y'all!

Just a little Southern humor to start my blogging. This is my first attempt at blogging, so excuse me if it takes me awhile to get the hang of it. I'm not that great at daily writings, so it may only be once a week. But keep checking for the latest info from the great state of South Carolina.

Random Thought/Quote:

I just got a 6G iPod mini for my birthday. I also got a bag of Oreos. I was just as excited about the Oreos as I was the iPod. I'm such a girl.

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM , Blogger Meg said...

cool~! Who got you the i-pod, and are you doing the pod zone and just playing with it? mmm.. . oreos.
meg

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger amber said...

Yay!
Welcome to the blog world, Heather!

Glad to have ya :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home