Monday, August 22, 2005

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

I am such a dolt! I am trying to go to Scotland to begin my PhD work in 2007. Well, I wasn't thinking academic calendars when I started looking at application deadlines. For both scholarship and actual university applications, the deadlines for the 2006/2007 schoolyear are in October! I thought I had plenty of time because I thought the current applications were still for this school year. Boy, was I wrong. Now I am scrambling to get my applications filled-out, have the corresponding letters of recommendation ready on time, write deep and significant personal essays about my burning desire to study in Scotland, and secure funding by October - for next year! Wish me luck, kiddies. I need it.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger amber said...

If anyone can do it, my friend, it's you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home