Monday, November 28, 2005

Selfish Bitch

It's been brought to my attention (and rightly so) that I'm a selfish bitch at times. I'm constantly thinking about what I don't have (not so much material-wise as much as attention-wise) and not being grateful enough for what I do have.

I have great friends. I have a loving family. I have a new fiance. I have a job with great benefits. I have good health. I have a warm place to live and food in my cupboards. I'm not having to hock my first child to pay off debts. I have a lot.

If I could just remember that . . .

6 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Blogger Meg said...

take it easy on your self. that's my friend your talking about.

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger amber said...

Heather--seriously--we all take stuff for granted sometimes but you are definitely NOT a selfish bitch. Or at least no more or less than we ALL are sometimes! It's called being human :0)

And hey--I'm glad to hear that your first child is safe.

Are you coming to Ohio at all for the holidays?

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I'll be home the 24th-26th (with the 24rd & 27th flying days). Short trip. But, if you're in the New London neighborhood . . .

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger amber said...

what airport?

:0)

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Cleveland. On the 23rd I get in at 8:00pm. I leave at about 3 on the 27th, so I should be at the airport by 1:00. I could be up there earlier, though, if you'd like to hook up for lunch.

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger amber said...

I would LOVE to hook up for lunch :0) I'll meet wherever you want! It'll be great to see you in person! If you like, I'm sure I can pick up other members of our house, too :0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home