Thursday, August 25, 2005

Who has control?

I feel like I have control . . . but then I don't. I'm steadily working at the Scotland applications (and there are a lot of them with multiple parts), and though I'm making progress, I don't feel like I'm making them fast enough. It's the lack of speedy communication that makes me feel like I'm lagging behind. I hate having to rely on e-mails because I know I don't always answer e-mails right away, so why should they? It could be next week before I get an answer I need. So frustrating. But, seeing as how it is people in Scotland, I can't just very well call them. Too expensive and the times are so different.

Ugh. No wonder people start this so much earlier than I did.

But I'm still working at it. One day at a time.

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM , Blogger Meg said...

keep trying!

 
At 4:55 AM , Blogger Andrew said...

You will make it- and Scotland sounds so great. In my undergrad studies I spent a quarter in Norhern Ireland. It was magical and wonderful. Although I was never in Scotland proper I really enjoyed both Ireland & England- I dearly want to go back and explore some more. Keep your chin up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home