Friday, February 10, 2006

Apology First

Apology: To those who take the time to read my blog, I'm sorry for yet again writing something depressing rather than inspiring or interesting. Please understand that sometimes, this space is my only way of venting.

Tired. No, exhausted. Do this. Copy that. Fix this. Here's another slide to add. Change these colors. Slave to the Master Boss. Power Point is my shackles.

Go here. Do this. Meet at this time. Cancel and reschedule my own time stuff. Food? Who needs to eat when there is shit to do? Shakes from hunger. Too much coffee to stay awake. No sleep. Nightmares anyway.

Take care of friends. Family. Soon to be family who has much stress too. So many details that all need work NOW! Still feel as if I'm not doing enough where needed.

Iced pond in spring is my descriptor.

Where is the peace? Where is the rest? WHERE ARE THE OFFERS OF HELP FOR ME?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home