Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Pollenators

What is more frightening than flying monkeys? What is more life-threatening that a sinking Titanic? What is more intimidating than Arnold Schwartzeneggar saying, "Hasta la vista, baby."?

The Pollenators.

They move silently, steadily, dangerously in a large yellow-tinted mass that cannot be avoided. They invade your nose, youth mouth, your lungs and they cannot be expelled no matter how many times you sneeze or cough or blow your nose. They induce mucus formation in every breath cavity. They are the enemy of spring.

My line of defense has been compromised. But I will not give up. I will never surrender. I will triumph!

Pollenators beware.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Blogger amber said...

Ugh, allergy season!

If you find a way to defeat them, please let me know, so I don't have to spend more than $200 at the vet's office!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home